We are a rapidly growing Pediatric practice with offices in Ann Arbor and Chelsea. We are seeking two or three persons to join our incredible team 2-4 days per week to help us carry out our mission to "provide the highest level care in a warm, welcoming environment".
The job will be primarily clinical, but will be cross-trained to be backup reception as needed for coverage.
Daily Shifts available Monday through Friday, 7:45am - 5:30pm (1hr lunch).
2-3 Saturdays per Quarter
The teammates we are looking for do not need to have pediatric experience, but should have some medical experience (or desire to enter the medical field for their career), a wonderful personality, enthusiasm to work with children and parents, a willingness to learn and engage with patients and the team, and a strong dedicated work ethic.
The ideal candidate is available to start ASAP and is willing and able to work at both office locations.
Job Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Attend and participate in department/ organizational meetings
- Maintain positive and effective work relationships with providers, peers, managers and patients
- Ensure, provide and maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, colleagues and public spaces following organizational and OSHA requirements
- Assist with scheduling patient appointments, or calling to follow up on care
- Prepare administrative items for upcoming / planned appointments
- Ensure that exam rooms are stocked and ready for patients daily
- Room patients, complete intake, and document PHI (Protected Health Information)
- Assist nurses with clinical care including vitals, vision, hearing, nebulizer treatments, laboratory tests, specimen collection and other clinical tasks
Full-time (4 days/week) benefits available (ie: PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, IRA)
Some benefits for part-time (ie: Sick Pay, Holiday Pay)
Please submit your resume, a brief introduction/expression of interest, and your current availability to work via email.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you